Conveniently located at 172 Cowper St, Warrawong, Precise Vision is the local optometrist for the Illawarra region.
We are proud to offer thorough and continuous eye care services that protect your most precious sense. Come and visit the Precise Vision team and you will be seen by the same optometrist at each and every appointment.
Eye Care Services – From Glaucoma Testing To Orthokeratology in Illawarra
At Precise Vision, we don’t just sell glasses. We offer individualised solutions that help to protect your eyesight for life.
Come and visit our Warrawong practice today for:
- Eye examinations: We have the experience and diagnostic equipment to quickly detect macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease, and glaucoma
- Lenses and frames: Enjoy clear vision and comfortable eyes with custom made lenses and attractive frames from Precise Vision
- Contact lenses: If you would prefer contact lenses, our team can offer you a comfortable alternative to glasses
- Orthokeratology: Come to Precise Vision for clearer eyesight without glasses or contact lenses. It’s a non-invasive alternative to Laser eye surgery. Contact us to learn more about Ortho-K
- Sports glasses: We can offer you safety glasses that protect your eyes from impact, wind, and sun during sports or work
- Keratoconus lenses: We treat keratoconus using Scleral lenses, which are very comfortable and easy to wear while offering you much clearer vision
- Children’s vision: our optometrist performs comprehensive eye tests on your child to minimise their risk of serious eye problems in the future
- Dry eye treatment: Thorough examination, diagnosis and treatment to relieve dry, watery, and gritty eyes
- Digital eye strain relief: Looking at digital screens can cause eye strain, headaches, and neck pain. Our custom made lenses are designed to offer you relief!
To learn more about our full range of services, including keratoconus treatment and orthokeratology in Illawarra, contact us today or make an appointment online with our Warrawong team.